Build Your Own Portable Deer Feeder!
Easy to follow Plans to build your own deer feeder include:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Exact Materials List
- Step by Step Instructions
- Illustrated Diagrams and Photos
- Helpful Setup and Use Tips
- No special tools required.
- Only beginner level skills needed.
- Costs under $10 to build.
- All common materials found at your local hardware store.
- Strong materials will last for years.
- Waterproof design so feed will not spoil or rot.
- Weighs just a few pounds, lightweight easy to carry & setup.
- Length is two and a half feet long.
- Holds about 4-6 pounds of feed, in example corn or pellets.
- Simple plans make it easy to build within a half hour.
- Backyard feeder or Camo for hunting.
Click Here to see a step-by-step image tour of building a PVC Deer Feeder.
Your plans can be downloaded instantly for your to save, print and use after your paypal payment is confirmed. (that means NO shipping costs!)
We also include instructions on how to get Adobe Acrobat software free of charge if you do not have it for viewing and printing your plans.
Pay safely and securely with Paypal by credit card, debit card or personal check!
PayPal Accepts All These
Major Credit Cards & Online Checks Too!
Or, order your plans by US
click here now
for instructions how to order by mail.
New Concepts Marketing
Bismarck, ND 58502